Refund Policy - Excerpt.
Last revised on 7th of February 2019.
Please review our return policy before purchasing any of ANET360 software products.
ANET360 Software offers a detailed description of its software. Therefore, it is assumed that the buyer has reviewed his/her product of choice, has requested a demonstration of the product or used a trial version if available, and is satisfied with its quality before effecting actual purchase of said product. With knowledge of the above, no refund/return request should be solicited by the buyer/user on such basis. All software is non-refundable.
We will, of course, nonetheless review return/refund requests on defective software. ANET360 Software guarantees the quality of all its software products listed on this website. Therefore, if your product is defective in any way, it can be replaced with another version of the same software, at no extra charge to the user.
We strive to provide our customers with the most professional and user-friendly software along with the best technical and support services. We offer free trial versions for our software to help you make the right decision. Therefore, all customers can download the free demo version from our website and fully evaluate the program before placing an order.
If you have purchased a product from ANET360 and are not fully satisfied with it, you can read our refund policies in full to see if you are qualified to apply for a refund within 30 days.
Try Before You Buy
To help ensure that our products are just what you are looking for, ANET360 provides free trial versions of products by offering a FREE DEMO through our website. We strongly recommend that all customers download, install, and try the free trial version of any ANET360 software to fully evaluate the software. This helps avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Before you return a product or request a refund
If you are having an issue with a product, there may be other options before requesting a return:
– If you’ve purchased and downloaded software, and need assistance with installation and/or activation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 07970482652.
– If you require Technical Support with an ANET360 software product, please email email@example.com or call us at 07907482652.
– If you require Support using a product, please look in the help section of that product for the online manuals or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 07907482652.
– If you’d like to return your purchase made in the last thirty days, please read our Refund Policy below and then email email@example.com clearly stating your reasons for your return.
Unacceptable Refund Circumstances
We do not accept refund requests or product exchanges in the following cases: Non-technical Circumstances
- The refund request for order exceeds 7 days.
- The product fails to meet the customer's need due to a lack of understanding by the customer of the product description, product functions, and compatibility requirements. It's highly recommended that every customer read the product description carefully and download the free trial version before purchasing the software, to avoid dissatisfaction or buying the wrong product.
- A refund request claiming a failure to receive the license code within several hours. Normally, after an order has been placed successfully, you will get an email with the license code and all the order info such as order number, licensed email, product name, etc. within 24 hours. However, the delivery of the registration email could be delayed because of an Internet issue, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, the customer should visit the ANET Support Center to retrieve the license code, and the ANET360 support team will reply to you within 48 hours.
- Failure to register the ANET360 product due to improper operation. For example, activating the software that you have purchased with another product's license code or entering the license code in a wrong way or with no Internet connection while registering.
- Purchase of a so-called "wrong" product, and the failure to exchange it for the right product within the purchased product's guarantee period. ANET360 will not refund the order, but we can help you to purchase the correct product.
- A refund is requested due to credit card fraud or other unauthorized payment. If there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment, please contact the card issuer immediately.• The ANET360 product price differs between different regions or price differences between ANET360 and other companies.
- A customer has changed his/her mind after placing an order.
- A customer requires a refund with no reasons after the purchase
The customer does not upgrade the ANET360 software when an update is available.
- No technical issues found in the software.
- Customer requests a refund for technical issues, but refuses to cooperate with the ANET360 support team to troubleshoot the problem by providing detail description and information regarding the issue, or customer refuses to try to apply the solutions provided by the ANET360 support team.
30 Days Money Back
We offer a refund on the ANET360 product within 30 days of your purchase. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the circumstances below. If a purchase exceeds the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, then no refund will be given.
Acceptable Refund Circumstances
We offer refunds or exchanges of the product in the cases below:
- The customer never received the software, and got no response from our support team for 24 hours (3 working days) after an inquiry was submitted to us. In this case, we will refund the order if required.
- The ANET360 software has fatal technical problems that our technical support team can't provide a solution for within 30 days.
How to Apply for a Refund
- Please send your refund request to our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund will be processed within 3-5 working business days. Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your smartphone(s).